Here are ten points from the Manifesto for Happiness.
- Get physical. Exercise for half an hour three times a week.
- Count your blessings. At the end of each day, reflect on at least five things you're grateful for.
- Talk time. Have an hour-long uninterrupted conversation with your partner or closest friend each week.
- Plant something. Even if it’s a window box or pot plant. Keep it alive!
- Cut your TV viewing by half.
- Smile at and/or say hello to a stranger. At least once each day.
- Phone a friend. Make contact with at least one friend or relation you have not been in contact for a while and arrange to meet up.
- Have a good laugh at least once a day.
- Every day make sure you give yourself a treat. Take time to really enjoy this.
- Daily kindness. Do an extra good turn for someone each day.
Miracles? Guess that depends what we mean
I would add
- Read, both your Bible and some devotional reading
- Be kind to yourself and others...