I can see you,
as I rest here in my
You are an image on
my T.V. screen,
A paragraph in
I can hold you
in my prayers,
from my life!
You are different.
we'd have nothing to say
to one another
I have my faith
safe and sanitised
in my dreams
I hear these words
"Then he will turn to the 'goats,' the ones on his left, and say, 'Get out, worthless goats! You're good for nothing but the fires of hell. And why? Because
I was hungry and you gave me no meal,
I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
I was homeless and you gave me no bed,
I was shivering and you gave me no clothes,
Sick and in prison, and you never visited.'
"Then those 'goats' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or homeless or shivering or sick or in prison and didn't help?'
"He will answer them, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you failed to do one of these things to someone who was being overlooked or ignored, that was me,you failed to do it to me.'
- Steve Hayes is blogging his thoughts "Christianity inclusive or exclusive?"
- It's a family affair comes from Jenelle D'Alessandro
- John Smulo will be adding his thoughts.
- Erin Word share some thoughts on The Politics of love.
- Sam Norton adds his thinking to the synchro team.
- As does Julie Clawson
- David Fisher asks "Why are we exclusive?"
- Mike Bursell muses on Inclusive or exclusive: you mean there's a choice?
- And Sally shares her thoughts here
- Cobus van Wyngaard is contemplating Inclusivity within claims of heresy
- Tim Abbott joins the conversation with Christianity inclusive or exclusive?
- Sonja posts on Pack behaviour.